The girls were in dire need of haircuts. I have had too many bad experiences with the drop-in places with the girls so I called up my crazy hairdresser, Ryan. I know he doesn't love to do children because they move around too much and he is a perfectionist...but I persuaded him to give the girls a chance. It's so convenient to be able to go to his house at 8:30 at night when Evan is sleeping. Anyway, other than knowing they would get darling haircuts, I remembered his little Frenchie being pregnant the last time I was there just days before Evan's birth. I knew the girls would just die if there were some little puppies running around.
Well, as soon as we opened the door, we were bombarded by the most adorable dogs on the planet. We were dying!! I really, really want one. I just need to figure out how to sneak around Zig. I figure he got to choose Kona, now it's my turn! But they're $3000 so I can't exactly pull a guinea pig move and surprise him...
Anyway, a girl can dream. And Sela, Nina and I will all be dreaming of these little puppies for a long time!

No description needed! Just look at that face!

Pure joy! After Ryan cut Sela's hair(it's not cut in this photo), she said she wanted a bit more long bangs. He explained why he cut it the way he did but said if she still wanted the long bangs more drastic that she could come back anytime and he would fix it A big smile came across her face and she said, alright! I knew exactly what she was thinking!

Here is little Bogart..the runt. He's my pick. And this picture does not do him justice!

Nina said, "I would rather sleep with this puppy than my pink blankie!"

This is my kind of puppy. Flat faced, little and snuggly.

I will have one someday.p.s. mom, if you would have been with us tonight, there is no doubt in my mind that you would have gone home with one! think about it....
6 comments:
cute dogs. your mom definitely would have gotten one.
sela is a mad genius. at her age i was perfecting my mud pies and throwing them at houses.
Oh my goodness, those are adorable puppies! Good luck in sneaking one of them home. And Sela impresses me beyond words! What a great kid!
Very cute! Andra would be so proud of you ;)
Looks like Sela is ready for Science Fair!
They ARE adorable dogs...but...my friend here in San Diego has one and it is the loudest, snortiest, weird-barkiest thing ever!! Hope it's just her and not all French bulldogs are that way. Carefully quiz your hairdresser friend about the snortiness. :-)
Have you thought about rescuing one? Check out all the cutie pies wishing for homes on http://www.frenchbulldogrescue.org/htdocs/available.html There are several in Texas and one in Virginia, so your mom or Erin could come visit and bring you a little friend! AND they don't cost $3000! :-)
I would get one in a heart beat, and then get beat by Aubry. JK! No puppies for us either, but cute project sela!
Post a Comment