

We probably tried 30 times to get Evie-poo to smile, but he kept this face the entire time, completely unphased by the theatrics going on behind the camera. Or maybe he is just a wee bit terrified of his crazy siblings! Very likely. Oh well, our little sweetie is 3 months old and as much as I hate how quickly the time is passing, it's fun to watch him grow and change. He really is a happy baby, I promise!
4 comments:
you guys are CRAZY! a zip line? seriously? i just want grass in my backyard! :) So cool.
oh and evan is as cute as ever too! i bet you can hardly contain yourself with those big cheeks!!
What a sweet boy! I definitely think the older sibling spaz can put those wee babes into trance-mode! And your zip line is awesome! I can't wait to see pictures of the finished product. I tried describing it to Adam, and I couldn't do it justice. Oh, and our trampoline "for the kids" was definitely just as much for dad!
love all the pics and I like your hair, it is getting longer...very cute!
Post a Comment