Who are those dudes anyway?
Ay ayaa! See, this is why I need to move to Austin. Ever since I met Ryan I made it very clear I could easily live in Austin...and now you know why!
Mom, come on. It's Lance Armstrong and Matthew McConaughey, both die hard Texans. You should know this. It's time for bifocals :)
That is hilarious and I would give Mom a break on that one...Matthew M.looks like a cave man. Lose the beard bud.
very nice, ashley!
Is that George W in the background?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Who are those dudes anyway?
Ay ayaa! See, this is why I need to move to Austin. Ever since I met Ryan I made it very clear I could easily live in Austin...and now you know why!
Mom, come on. It's Lance Armstrong and Matthew McConaughey, both die hard Texans. You should know this. It's time for bifocals :)
That is hilarious and I would give Mom a break on that one...Matthew M.looks like a cave man. Lose the beard bud.
very nice, ashley!
Is that George W in the background?
Post a Comment