Despite spending several days in his dog house last week for digging up Zig's newly planted cherry tree and munching on a chicken, Kona is getting better and more loveable all the time. He has mellowed out tremendously with the kids.
He's a good boy.

5 comments:
Kona is HUGE!!! I'm not sure Kipper would be so excited to get out of the car at your place anymore...
holy cow. i remember in december zig describing to me how big kona was but he is GIGANTIC! No wonder the kids want him tied up when they play.
I love Nina's fancy nancy party. How great to have a library that does such wonderful events like that. I think Camilla got Nina's fancy gene. Now when people at the stores tell her she's pretty her response is, "I know."
Gotta love that dog and it is nice that Nina is giving great big hugs so Kona feels the love!! Especially after a somewhat trying week for Kona. I wonder if some animal, other than Kona, killed your chicken and Kona took the wrap!!
He is Huge...our little Honey has a big dog phobea I can't imagine what she would do if she saw him:) He looks so sweet, I'd want to give him a hug too.
poor little chicken :( Kona is a cutie. I'd sure run from him if I saw him though...He is HUGE!
Nina is a cutie! It is so fun to indulge them, espeically with all of the fancy things!
Post a Comment