This is what happens when the kids wake up before the parents. Sela decided to make a video of all her hard work.
Sela would like to add that she placed Evan on the floor after he was trying to mess up the spider webs the kids had hung on the chandelier. The movie makes it look like she threw the baby down, but she promises it was a gentle placing on the floor :)
Butternut Squash Soup with Red Lentils
1 day ago
6 comments:
Oh my heavens Ash! This was so funny! Tell Sela I am totally impressed with her making this video and taking such good care of Rollin and Evan. If Nicholas and Brigham were at your house they would have been up on top of your island, turning on the burners of the gas stove, swinging from the spiderwebs on the chandelier .. and I would NOT have put them down very gently :) Oh these little monkey children! Hope you are well! I wish we lived closer. I miss seeing you.
I enjoyed that video so much. I am impressed by Sela's babysitting skills almost as much as her audio visual skills. Gooooo Sela! And as much as I have always tried to keep my kids from sucking their thumbs I have to say that Evan is absolutely adorable with his little thumb in his mouth. Why is it so darn cute? Love it.
Ha! That is so funny! I smiled through the entire video. Makes me want to video myself for just one day ;) I'd never hear the question, "what do you do all day?" again!!
Loved it. Good job Sela
That is so funny! Sela is such a clever girl!
This is Awesome Sela!!! You are too cool! Loved this.
Post a Comment