A couple of days ago, Mom and Dad went on a walk, headed down a dirt road and found this beach. It is right across the street, but we never knew it was there. Zig, Sela, Evan and I walked over today and took a peek for ourselves. A little trail leads down to the beach. Pretty spectacular view.
spaghetti aglio e olio
2 days ago
4 comments:
Oh Ashley what a paradise! And how happy I am to see your parents enjoying it with the family. You are all a beautiful sunkissed sight to see! SInk your feet deep in the sand for me! xoxo
I know what's coming home on the plane, Zig! ;)
You all look beautiful :)
You know you live in paradise when a little walk down the street leads to hidden beaches! And Hawaiian farmland on the way?! Very nice.
So many gorgeous walks, hikes and beach adventures! You are sure wringing every bit of beauty, joy and family time out of this trip! I love "living" in Kauai with you through your posts. :) And Evan nakie on the beach...awesome.
Post a Comment