Thursday, November 17, 2011

Massaged Kale Salad, Kauai Style!

Imagine my excitement when I saw Massaged Kale Salad on the menu at Common Ground! It was amazing and the kids were fighting me for it. Kale, Bean Sprouts, Papaya, Macadamia Nuts, and a killer dressing. We devoured that thing!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think this salad is a sign  Kauai should be my new home.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Ok, I need to give that salad another go! I must have added too much salt the first time but those add in's sound very yum.

You are looking very relaxed and refreshed ;)

Erin said...

I don't know that I've noticed this before but you have beautiful hands!! :)

the Geoff Davis said...

Please post your massaged kale recipes and I'll try to do a few of the ones I love. I need more ideas so my kids don't tire of the yummy ones we all love right now! I love your Hawaiian curly hair! Tell your parents hello.

Colleen said...

That does look pretty tasty. Doesn't everything in Kauai taste a little better? :) It looks like it's been a wonderful trip doing wonderful things!