This is what recess looks like this week at our house. Fall is pretty much at its peak right now. The leaves are so colorful, the air is cool, and we have had some gorgeous sunny afternoons. It's a bit cooler than I remember it being, but as long as there is regular sun, who am I to complain? I'm just so happy the kids are home. By the time the bus usually gets here (the time they used to come home), it's already getting cooler and most of the nice weather has moved on. Homeschool definitely has its perks. Ask me if I've had time to go shopping, get my hair cut, etc., and well, that's another story :)
Oh, Ash, captured another one of those priceless moments!! You and Evie!! Little Nina is the caring, loving sister. Since Evan's birth she has been a nurturer to him. Sweet. I don't know how she picks him up. It won't be long before he will be picking her up!!
3 comments:
Oh, Ash, captured another one of those priceless moments!! You and Evie!! Little Nina is the caring, loving sister. Since Evan's birth she has been a nurturer to him. Sweet. I don't know how she picks him up. It won't be long before he will be picking her up!!
AWESOME photos! I miss those big falling leaves so much!
Happy happy childhood!
Post a Comment