ha! the pan apple pancake is yummy, and really it's quite healthy, we just amped it up with the whipped cream and such...the recipe is on mothering and I think I've posted it here before.
I cook the kale for a couple minutes...olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper and a splash of Balsamic, Tamari, or Mirin at the end.
5 comments:
is that kale? how long do you cook it? and that apple thing looks pretty dang yummmmmyy!! i'll take 2010 any day ;)
ha! the pan apple pancake is yummy, and really it's quite healthy, we just amped it up with the whipped cream and such...the recipe is on mothering and I think I've posted it here before.
I cook the kale for a couple minutes...olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper and a splash of Balsamic, Tamari, or Mirin at the end.
Ha, so true! Looks yum!
I'm going to have to try the pan apple pancake again.
I was thinking the same thing as the holiday eating passed and the time to get real began...sigh. Although the January breakfast still looks tasty!
Post a Comment