Friday, January 21, 2011

boating in the rain

Rollin took his little boats outside today to see how far they could go down the stream on the side of our road. There has been a ton of rain lately so we had a great time playing in the water chasing the boats. Evan fell in while I was getting one of the boats caught in the weeds unstuck, and he was wet from head to toe. It was only 50 degrees outside, so we kept on playing and he hardly missed a beat. Evan loves to be outside, rain or shine. It's just that I need to be better about getting the kids outside in the rain more. The air was so fresh and we had a great afternoon.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

the Geoff Davis said...

Not much is better to kids than freedom to explore in rain and puddles! I wish I would have done it more while living there. The pictures shout "Happy childhood!"