Sunday, January 9, 2011

sunday best

Getting dressed for church has to be top on Rollin's list of things he strongly, passionately dislikes. He doesn't like the layers, buttons, collars, all that. And really, I dress him quite comfortably. I would never put him in a tie or suit...he really doesn't know how good he has it!  He can often be seen disrobing as he runs to the car after church. He does get hot, but that is because he tries to do gymnastics in the halls. In the summer, he does get to wear nice shorts, but unfortunately summer is just 2 weeks long :) I love this boy to pieces, and I love to see him all dressed up and looking handsome, even if it's just for 3 hours and 1 minute on Sundays.

Photobucket

6 comments:

Amber Marie said...

aww what a sweet picture of you two! he does have it good, i can't wait to put a tie on dane :)

Erin said...

Great picture you two! Your kids are very much into "comfy!" I am too these days ;)

Erin said...

Cute curls too! It's hard to get a good wave going on, looks hot ;)

Ketsy said...

You are looking foxy! I love the haircut. Just catching up on your family's holiday happenings. We are dying to see you!

Dee Ann said...

Rollin is growing up and quite handsome I'd say!!

Susan said...

Cute hair!!! It's been too long since I've been on your blog and the kids are getting so big! I'm starting a new blog now, cause mine has been photo overloaded... lol. I'll let you know!