
Rollin had a high fever, but not much can get this boy down. This picture of Rollin and my slip was taken in the middle of the night when Rollin woke up and asked if he could have one of those yummy soda drinks you get to have when you "barf". He had some serious sickness envy when Zig brought me some lemon-lime sparkling drinks earlier this week. He thought it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO unfair.

He was pretty stoked when I told him I had one more drink left.

Everyone is now on the mend and no one was sick more than a day or two, thankfully!
8 comments:
ugh that is the worst. i'm glad you are feeling better.
i LOVE LOVE that shirt you are wearing. i can't wait to go shopping after i pop this baby out :) i LOVE it!!
I can't believe you posted something when you were "barfing" AND took pictures of Rollin in the middle of the night...
Glad you are on the mend so quickly.
so glad you are on the mend :)
and i did not read Darcy's comment :)
Oh, and love the shirt too :)
how funny. rollin is too cute! i love that he wanted that in the middle of the night!
you are darling!
loves!
britt
Erin, Amber, you both would be proud. The shirt was $3.98 at Target. I was just commenting to someone how my sister finds cute clothes and deals everywhere and I never do. Then I saw this little shirt. The best thing since the pink swirl hoodies :)
Ha! All you need is a Unique Thrift store and you'd be sporting deals all year :) Can't beat $4!
yay! I hate getting sick, so I'm glad it was a fast recovery. Savanna is in that boat this week. We just can't shake this one.
Post a Comment