Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My little bookends

Photobucket

4 comments:

Dee Ann said...

Now I get it. Sela on one end of the kiddoes and little Evan on the other end. Nice analogy!! They are cutie pies!!

Amber Marie said...

Cute picture.

I get the whole loving Kona thing. I'm not an animal lover either but seeing my mom's dog with Camilla was just too sweet. She would let Camilla kick her (we tried to stop that one) and pull on her ears and try to ride her...and she continued to catch the balls camilla threw and sit down when camilla was down playing- but still nearby. Between that and reading your post I really think EVENTUALLY we will have to get a dog!

Good job on the Target shirt! Wow, now that is my kind of deal!!

Erin said...

Cute little bookends! Sela is growing up so fast :( And I've never even met Evan...sad.

love you all!

Colleen said...

Awww! They are so cute!!