Wednesday, January 6, 2010

8 months

This baby is on the move! Over the Christmas break, Evan had all kind of "firsts." He started scooting, pulling up to standing, mimicking sounds, picking up food, drinking from a cup, sitting up by himself, sitting up in his sleep, and another tooth came through. All these big breakthroughs have had him up more at night. He must be dreaming about all the new things his body can do. But that's okay. He's such a wonderful, pleasant little baby. I really don't mind a little less sleep. Just another phase and I'm savoring all of these fleeting baby moments.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Dee Ann said...

Wow!! Time is truly flying as we see it through Evan's accomplishments. Is he following in brother's footsteps?!

Unknown said...

8 months already? Wow! He's so cute Ashley. Sorry the time is just flying. Time and I are enemies. When will it give me a break?

Susan said...

woohoo evan! what a cutie! william is catching up, these chunks are too cute. i cant believe how big he is already. slow down kids!