Friday, October 2, 2009

Five Months

And this here is why my to-do list remains largely undone:

Photobucket

Evan is growing much too fast and I am savoring every moment. Words can't express the level of adoration I have for this little angel.

Photobucket

Sucking pointer finger and playing with his toes are his favorite things to do.

Photobucket
I love you, baby boy.

6 comments:

Dee Ann said...

What great pictures!! Our little Evan is sooo adorable. Everytime I see a picture of him, I want to reach in and squeeze!! I loved seeing the picture of you and him together!! Keep that "to do" list on the back burner as there is nothing more noteworthy than your time with precious Evan!!

Amber Marie said...

He is darling! So much to love :)

Unknown said...

Ashley I love your pictures! They are always so beautiful. And Evan is soo cute. He's going to be so big by the next time I visit!

Here's the link to my blog!
www.thenaturalterp.wordpress.com

Colleen said...

I sure love those days of feet grabbing. Savor away, mommy! The to-do list can definitely wait.

Erin said...

If only I could give you a little squeeze Evan, MMMM!

Looking hot to trot Mama :)

Susan said...

What a cute little chunk! He's getting so big and you can already tell his personality by these pics. Can't wait to meet him!