Thursday, October 15, 2009

Casualties of Nursing

It took about two seconds for me to realize that Evan missed the food supply by about ten inches last night. At first I thought there was a 20 pound piranha on my neck. Then I woke up and realized Evan was apparently a little bit hungry.



It's much more obvious in person...the flash on my camera really washed it out. This morning Rollin said, "Mom, you've got a big red stain on your neck."

Please refrain from judging me when you see me around town this afternoon :)

3 comments:

Dee Ann said...

Only you, Ash, would have such a tale to tell!!!

Colleen said...

SO FUNNY! I love it! I had to come back on to read your labor story once again for some inspiration, but there were so many great posts too!

the Geoff Davis said...

True exhaustion if you didn't feel that in progress!