Thursday, October 15, 2009

Cross Country Final

Mr. Hogle called Sela a "little diamond in the rough" after she won the last cross country meet.

And she's off!

Trying to pull away from the pack

Sela's mobile cheering squad


Coming up the hill towards the finish line

Mr. Hogle congratulating Sela.

This man is quite a celebrity on campus. He loves his job and all the kids love him.

Rollin and Lance (who's mom, Deane, took some of these photos)

Evan was cheering silently.

5 comments:

Dee Ann said...

My comment about Sela's run is in the next blog below!! Sorry!

Colleen said...

GO SELA!! How wonderful! And the crazy hair, very cool. I should pick up some colored hair spray for when the boys have that day down the road....

Erin said...

WAHOO!!! Congratulations Sela! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO impressed :) Way to go Hun!

the Geoff Davis said...

I love Erin's spelling of "Hun"...as in Attila. Then again, maybe that was intentional, I mean, look at Sela charge!

Dee Ann said...

I loved the pictures where you, Zig, Nina and Rollin are running along side Sela cheering her on to victory!! It is the family where seeds of love, concern, joy, excitement and acceptance are nurtured. Sela will cherish those photos as will Nina, Rollin and Evan and, not to mention, Mom and Dad, as the years go by. Life is good when there is love at home.