Thursday, September 10, 2009

We're getting there....

We're slowing falling back into a routine. And it does feel nice. I enjoy having the little boys at home in the morning. And I look forward to meeting Nina at the bus. She loves school so far and told me she enjoys "chatting" with Kate and Carly on the bus ride home. All three girls sit together in a seat. Sela's teacher has a class pet, a guinea pig. Need I say more? Sela is in heaven.

Rollin helped me make an after-school snack for the girls. We tried out the 101cookbooks Peanut Butter Crispy Treats and they were delicious. They could have been less sweet so I'll probably cut down on the maple syrup next time. But they were easy and Rollin could not wait to serve them to Nina and her friend, Kate.

Photobucket
Even little guys can make these!

2 comments:

Amber Marie said...

I hope you were able to get back onto your account. Those rice crispie treats look yum, I'll have to look up the recipe. Also, your chandelier above the table to so cool! I've never seen it before but it is very cool.

ashley said...

We added a small handful of chocolate chips at the end and they kind of melted in with the peanut butter mixture. I couldn't resist.