Friday, September 25, 2009

Stuck

Occasionally after a bath I let Evan scoot around in the buff on my yoga mat since it's easier to move without the diaper and clothes. And, of course, babies just love to be naked. A boy this size needs all the help he can get to move his chubby body around. I looked away for a bit and all of the sudden he was trying to scoot under the couch.

Photobucket
Uh oh, I think I'm stuck!

Photobucket Coming back out!

7 comments:

Wendy said...

the face on that first photo is CLASSIC! what a cute little chub!

Dee Ann said...

Ash, Evan is adorable. I just want to squeeze him!!

Erin said...

Very cute! Wow, there is so much chub to love. I am wishing the same for Naomi!

Amber Marie said...

What a teaser! He is so squishy I can hardly stand it. Camilla lost the rolls and it is very sad!

the Geoff Davis said...

At last I'm catching up on your fun reports and pictures! Little Evan...good thing he didn't get his thigh stuck or you would have had to lift the couch! The pictures of the kids are so fun. We miss you!

Colleen said...

Those chubby arms and legs are so perfect for little mommy nibbles! And the look on his face!

Shenise said...

Can't get over the rolls! He's looks so irresistible to love and squeeze.