Yet one more reason I want to be a kid in your house!! Congrats on the run for both you and Zig, I cannot IMAGINE being disappointed in 1:34 after only a month of training!! And you LOOK FAB girl! No post-baby body on you!
Ash, everytime I see another fruit or vegetable, I am envious and wish we could duplicate your place!! Just not going to happen. You really can live off of the land. We do have a long growing season of veggies, grapefruit, oranges and melons but I just wish it were a prettier terrain to do it in!!
Ok I think my face is a green with envy as your grapes! And by the way I have been running for years and those running times are way too impressive. Again, the envy is running deep. I LOVE the pictures of your beautiful children. Please tell Rollin I can't wait for him to come with some of Sam's toys.
4 comments:
Yet one more reason I want to be a kid in your house!! Congrats on the run for both you and Zig, I cannot IMAGINE being disappointed in 1:34 after only a month of training!! And you LOOK FAB girl! No post-baby body on you!
Ash, everytime I see another fruit or vegetable, I am envious and wish we could duplicate your place!! Just not going to happen. You really can live off of the land. We do have a long growing season of veggies, grapefruit, oranges and melons but I just wish it were a prettier terrain to do it in!!
Ok I think my face is a green with envy as your grapes! And by the way I have been running for years and those running times are way too impressive. Again, the envy is running deep. I LOVE the pictures of your beautiful children. Please tell Rollin I can't wait for him to come with some of Sam's toys.
mmmm
Rollin is looking so grown-up and handsome these days.
Post a Comment