Last year we had zero cherries so I was totally surprised to see both trees loaded this year. Most aren't quite ripe, but the kids were able to pick about a bowl full of ripe Rainier cherries. I guess the Mason bees must have done their job!
It's so awesome to pick them right off the tree. We had an apple tree growing up, and we have a plum tree here. What makes the fruit so much better when you get to pull it off the tree yourself? That pic of Nina hanging is great!
I love keeping up with your beautiful family through your blog. Baby Evan is absolutely precious and I hope to meet him one day! I saw that Zig is now working here in SF during the weeks. If you're ever in SF ( I know...you have quite a bit on your hands right now!, please look me up! I would love to have lunch with you, go on a walk,etc...
3 comments:
It's so awesome to pick them right off the tree. We had an apple tree growing up, and we have a plum tree here. What makes the fruit so much better when you get to pull it off the tree yourself? That pic of Nina hanging is great!
o0o0o0o0o...I envy your free cherries. I buy them at the store and they are outrageously priced! Enjoy!
Ashley!
I love keeping up with your beautiful family through your blog. Baby Evan is absolutely precious and I hope to meet him one day! I saw that Zig is now working here in SF during the weeks. If you're ever in SF ( I know...you have quite a bit on your hands right now!, please look me up! I would love to have lunch with you, go on a walk,etc...
xoxoxo
Post a Comment