We celebrated Nina's preschool graduation on Friday. The graduation was held at Mrs. Judy's church this year rather than her backyard because it had been drizzling earlier in the afternoon. Zig's mom was here for the celebration which is always absolutely adorable. Nina was so proud to be graduating and couldn't wait for the ice cream bar that followed. A whole table full of toppings. Could there be a more fitting way to celebrate this milestone in Nina's life?!!!

Jessie getting Nina ready

The little graduate

The big walk

Time to sing

With a preschool diploma in hand, the sky is the limit!

Mrs. Judy's preschool class of 2009

Those pointy caps can be dangerous. When hugging her best friend, Kiera, it wasn't Nina's intention to poke her in the eye!
Nothing a big hug can't heal. A firm squeeze took Kiera's pain off her eye and onto the task to trying to breathe while in Nina's grasp!

Proud Daddy

Nina livin' it up on her big day.

The big sisters

Tina and Nina

Love you, Nina!!!!
This little graduate is all tuckered out.
5 comments:
Everybody is getting so old! I remember the very first time I met you. We went to Cafe Rio and Nina was this little tiny baby...she must have been 6 months or so? I held her while you ate and now she is graduating preschool. How time flies! I love her plate of goodies-that's my niece!!!! :)
I think YES! we need to come for a visit. My aunt who is actually very close to your age is moving- or just moved last week to Seattle. I am not sure what suburb they are in. She has girls that are Sela and Nina's age and a boy that is a year....older than Rollin. Anyway, I was talking to my friend in Oregon yesterday and she was outside watching her son on his bike. I said, "you are outside at 2pm in the afternoon????" she said, "oh yeah it is in the high 60's today" Ugh!!!
It is nice for it to be warm enough to swim here though :)
I wish we could have been there, Nina! On to kindergarten? WOWOW! We miss you!
Congrats nina! You're getting so big! now off to kindergarten!
Nina, Granny is so very proud of you. I am happy you had your very own special day of praise as you graduated from preschool. You are a very sweet little angel and I love you dearly. Know that you are in my heart always. Love always, Granny
Post a Comment