This "egg" is further confirmation that we do not need so many toys. Or maybe I'm just trying to make myself feel better about tossing so many this week. Rollin and Nina have played with their dinosaur egg all week long. I bought it to make some watermelon smoothies, but now that there is a dinosaur baby growing in there, I can't exactly hack into it. They've made it a bed of hay, they take turns trying to hatch it, they fight over it (lots of sibling rivalry lately between these two), they make up all kinds of stories about it, and they roll this egg all over the house.
Can you imagine how much fun they would have if I brought home TWO watermelons. I think I would be elevated to Superstar Mommy status. It wouldn't be hard to improve my job approval rating around here lately. The creative juices aren't flowing so well since the sleep deprivation is kicking in. But I think I could manage two watermelons. Stay tuned.

3 comments:
wow evan is really growing every minute! love the flowers in your yard too.
I could handle this game! Thanks for the idea. Evan looks like a good baby.
What a fun idea! Still creative, even with your brain on sleep deprivation.
Post a Comment