These are such cute pictures! I love it. I told Aubry I want to move to Washington, your summers look a lot nicer than our 107 degree dry hot weather. uhhh....I'm ready.
Ketsy, it's not Remlinger. It is a farm called Broer's Farm in Monroe. It's all organic. The whole area is absolutely beautiful...the drive through lots of gorgeous farmland is really breathtaking. If you are going to pick somewhere, I would consider heading out tomorrow...some farms are on the tail end of the season. There were still a good amount at Broer's and you can probably give Remlinger a call to see how things look over there. We are going to do blueberries in a couple of weeks at Broer's. I'll call you when we do and maybe we can picnic and make a day of it...take the kids to the river to play.
5 comments:
These are such cute pictures! I love it. I told Aubry I want to move to Washington, your summers look a lot nicer than our 107 degree dry hot weather. uhhh....I'm ready.
so cute. the strawberries look sooooooo good!
Your garden is beautiful! I love the summer shots of the kids...can't wait to see them!
Is that Remlinger Farms? We want to do the u-pick strawberries... It is such a great time to be in WA!!
Ketsy, it's not Remlinger. It is a farm called Broer's Farm in Monroe. It's all organic. The whole area is absolutely beautiful...the drive through lots of gorgeous farmland is really breathtaking. If you are going to pick somewhere, I would consider heading out tomorrow...some farms are on the tail end of the season. There were still a good amount at Broer's and you can probably give Remlinger a call to see how things look over there. We are going to do blueberries in a couple of weeks at Broer's. I'll call you when we do and maybe we can picnic and make a day of it...take the kids to the river to play.
Post a Comment