Today I started putting the kids' rooms back together. I have two daybeds ordered for the girls because it has become very important for them lately to have their own beds. Unfortunately, because of the layout of their room and all of the windows, one bed looks best, design wise. I set it up differently today hoping Sela would change her mind on the twins. Having one bed leaves lots of room for a desk, a good amount of floor space and a big rug. But Nina is a wild sleeper so I doubt any of this will change Sela's mind.
So I guess here is our before picture:
Stay tuned :)
3 comments:
I love the colors in your house. We are going to add some orange pillows if we get this couch. Or maybe the poppy color of your chairs. So bright and happy!
Where did you order the beds from?
And because I am an oldest child I will vouch for Sela that she needs some space (her own bed). It can be hard being the oldest!! :)
I love it! The bed looks great. Can't wait to see pics of the retro cowhide chairs ;)
I love the bright, clean and vivid colors you've chosen! I was thinking about the twin beds you order...can they be bunk beds? That way you could place them in the same corner and still have lots of space to work with. Just wondering.
Post a Comment