Being snowed in this week is just what I needed but didn't realize. We all slowed way down. There is still time for a few last minute errands before Christmas (and I need it), but we have enjoyed a bit of the magic of the season this week and a calm that is quite elusive this time of year.
I even felt the baby move. This is a good thing as my ultrasound is one of the unfortunate events we couldn't travel to.
Friday afternoon I was able to drive into town to find Sela some new snow pants, and it was mayhem at all the stores. I picked up my one item and headed back home. I'm going to pretend we're still snowed in for a couple more days :) With the temperatures so low and more snow in the forecast, we are certainly going to have a very white Christmas this year.
5 comments:
Ohhh, how neat. We will all have to pray pretty hard to get a white Christmas in the hill country but it could actually happen!! I am thankful you felt the baby move and have had to slow down. Just what the doctor ordered. Your schedule was tiring to even hear about. Can't wait to see everyone so pack those bags and don't miss that plane!!
I love it! And I completely agree with you on the slow-down. It is so welcome when it comes! It looks like we are going to have a balmy warm Christmas, so I am a little jealous! Enjoy, I know you will!
How fun to see your house under a blanket of snow! I love clear calendars!!! Have a great Christmas, Serafins!
Darcie
WOW! Looks like so much fun. Today it got really cold and all the primary children were talking about how it could snow on Christmas. I reminded them it happened before so keep your fingers crossed- however it was somewhere around 90 yesterday so...I'm not holding my breath :)
What I would give to go sledding! So happy it snowed and more so that you were able to slow down and enjoy your week ;) Did you find anything at anthro?
Post a Comment