I have tons to catch up on, but this weather we've had is worthy of a post. First the amazing fall, with only a few days of rain (if any), and now winter. Sun and clear skies and did I mention it's December, in Seattle? No threats to move away this year :)
It's 20 degrees outside, we have a nice blanket of snow in the yard and the sun pouring through all the windows and skylights. I am a happy girl!
spaghetti aglio e olio
2 days ago
7 comments:
Rain or no rain, you live in heaven. We are all excited to see you all. Camilla names everybody by name every night- except she calls Rollin "Boo" still. I told her she might get pummeled since he is a big boy now and probably doesn't want to answer to "boo" :)
Awe sounds sound like a beautiful and SUNNY winter wonderland! SO glad you've has such great weather. It makes such a huge difference.
We moved the wrong year!
When are you finding out the sex of the baby? Soon I hope! Let us all know ASAP.
Shenise,
We find out Thursday morning. It is looking like we might be snowed in though, which is fun, but also kind of a bummer as I probably won't be able to reschedule until January. Patience is not on of my strengths! I'll keep you posted.
We can't wait either, Amber! I've missed that little Camilla. And Rollin most definitely answers to "Boo."
Yeah! So glad you are having dreamy weather...you better get on that plane though ;) See you soon, hee!!
Post a Comment