We were so lucky to spend nearly a month here with my parents. But boy are we bad at saying goodbye. The morning they left was awful. I felt awful, the kids were balling, they waved goodbye at the driveway and then chased the car. We were a pretty pathetic little bunch. I was already feeling so sick so I declared a school holiday and we all watched movies for the bulk of the afternoon. And everyone recovered. Mom and Dad made it home safely after a very LONG flight and we have many beautiful memories to cherish.
Who wouldn't miss these two?!!
Taking refuge from the passing rain shower in a cave on Secret Beach.
We love you!
Butternut Squash Soup with Red Lentils
1 day ago
1 comment:
We love you, too! Yes the goodbyes just about broke my heart. I can't think about it without tearing up even now.
Post a Comment