I have this almost compulsive desire to get this blog current before the new year! Like the kids, I had a pretty nice Christmas, thanks to myself. Just kidding! I kept telling Zig no gifts this year, because as most of the women out there know, when we're shopping for others, well, we often take care of ourselves! I sure hope I'm not the only one. It's usually worse for me when I'm hitting the brick and mortar stores, but I did some damage online this year. I can partially blame my sister, Erin, for turning me onto a dangerous clothing website! But I also made a completely impulsive rug purchase online for a rug to go in the casual seating area in our kitchen. I thought about the purchase for maybe 4 minutes after first viewing the rug. As much as I love nice rugs, this rug couldn't be too precious because it's in a kitchen with four messy kids and all their friends. I wasn't even looking for a rug when I stumbled upon it. Once I clicked "buy" I felt instant buyer's remorse. Mainly because you really have to see rugs before buying. I knew it was good quality but I stressed all week about the colors being wrong or misrepresented. I did not what to deal with shipping it back! When the rug showed up, I even waited several hours before opening it. Anyway, it turned out to be a great fit. The background blue color had a little more of a gray tint that I would have liked, but overall, it works. Merry Christmas, self :)
1 comment:
Love, love, love it!!! Very bright and colorful!
Post a Comment