Since this is Nina's year for a family party, she wanted to celebrate here in Kauai so Mom and Dad would be here to join the fun. We had some friends over for dinner and Nina had a Lilikoi Macadamia Nut Cake. The kids played all evening and at the end of the evening, Coppin performed a fire knife dance and played the guitar. What a fun surprise! Happy Early Birthday, Nina!
Jingle Bells? What's going on here?!
Now "Happy Birthday!"
It must be said, this man's physique puts men half his age to shame! Kauai living does a body good!
And he was just getting started!
What a birthday, Nina! Jingle Bells AND happy birthday? And then a fire show? How unique and special, just like you! Wish we could have shared a piece of that yummy sounding cake!
How is she 8???? What a way to celebrate a birthday though! And I am always sad when my parents go too...I know exactly the feeling, although I am sure it is much tougher saying goodbye from paradise! :)
4 comments:
What a birthday, Nina! Jingle Bells AND happy birthday? And then a fire show? How unique and special, just like you! Wish we could have shared a piece of that yummy sounding cake!
Fond memories lingering from your special birthday, Nina. I love you, Granny
That is awesome!! Happy Birthday Nina, what a great one!
How is she 8???? What a way to celebrate a birthday though! And I am always sad when my parents go too...I know exactly the feeling, although I am sure it is much tougher saying goodbye from paradise! :)
Post a Comment