Last night we went to dinner and Nina brought one of her best little buddies, Kate, with her. She had both lemonade and dessert along with her meal, so that was a good night for Nina! Wednesday morning, Nina finally really and truly turned 8, so we took her to Hillcrest Bakery for a healthy breakfast in which she chowed on a chocolate eclair. I didn't want to be a joykill, but I reminded the kids that this endulgence was the last stop on the sugar train that has been full speed ahead this holiday season!

Happy Birthday to me!

Looks like I'm getting a nice ole' fishy kiss. There is no end toRollin's silliness!
Nina and Zig's Mom
Nina and Kate
We love our Nina had so much fun celebrating the little fireball that she is!
And now I can relax with this busy birthday and holiday season pretty much wrapped up. Today I've been cleaning out and throwing stuff away like crazy today. It feels SO, SO good! Better than retail therapy, actually.
1 comment:
Ah, Happy Birthday to the one and only Nina!! We love you :)
Post a Comment