Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Seattle by Bus

Lisa and I took the kids to Seattle to have a little Christmas fun. At the last minute we decided to ride the bus. It's so much less stressful because you don't have to deal with parking and the kids loved the adventure and freedom to move about and no seat belts, of course. We first went to the Sheraton to check out the Gingerbread Houses. Our favorite was the Australian one with the flying kangaroo pulling Santa's sleigh. Then we headed down to Pike's Market to get some donuts followed by lunch at Beechers. Santa was walking around handing out candy canes so the kids bumped into him twice. Then we rode the carousel and headed home. We both had to be home early so it was a fun little outing and we made it back right on time. Pretty sure this won't be our last bus ride.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Heading back home over the 520 bridge. We lucked out with a gorgeous afternoon.

3 comments:

Dee Ann said...

What fun and I am always looking at the color combinations - just something I do with all of my children and grandchildren!! Everyone looked their parts!!

Dee Ann said...

What fun and I am always looking at the color combinations - just something I do with all of my children and grandchildren!! Everyone looked their parts!!

Lisa said...

I love it! Not only do you write a beautiful blog you take beautiful pictures. We have had fun this last week. Thanks for everything! Love, love your family