Sela was playing with her camera yesterday while we were all just sitting around after lunch talking and reading on the patio. I was trying to do some planning for the week ahead while Evan was trying to thwart my every attempt at being productive. That's alright. As I looked through Sela's camera later in the evening I realized how big my baby is getting. He's growing up quickly. He started stringing little sentences together this week. I'm not quite ready to call him a toddler, but it's obvious that while he still has one foot in babyland, the other is firmly planted in toddlerhood. Sniff, sniff.
Zig and
his big baby.
3 comments:
Great pictures! Miss you and love you!!!
no lie Ashley...I had another dream - you know the one. It's possible that you could've been on my mind b/c I got your text, but maybe not! I meant to tell you last week and forgot about it until I saw/read this post. He, he!
Isn't this stage just so wonderful? It's going so fast, but I love having my not-so-baby baby on my hip still! I am trying to grasp every moment with him too!
Post a Comment