I am sitting here bawling looking at that picture. I think it is more that Sela is growing up instead of the sentimental picture of her and Kona (I know her tender heart towards animals, as well). I miss seeing more of my daughter's children, our precious grandchildren. I love you, Mom
i can practically FEEL rollin's excitement in those pictures! what an excited kid. it's possible he was as excited to start school as camilla was. she loves it so much. i'm looking forward to hearing about how homeschooling goes. what a commitment but like you said, they are growing up and what a treasure to have at least one year where they are home again with you all day. now that camilla is going to preschool 3 times a week i can see what you mean by not wanting to be constrained by the school calendar- i already feel constrained!!! :)
3 comments:
I am sitting here bawling looking at that picture. I think it is more that Sela is growing up instead of the sentimental picture of her and Kona (I know her tender heart towards animals, as well). I miss seeing more of my daughter's children, our precious grandchildren. I love you, Mom
I see Ashley is Sela's right foot. You will know what I mean. There is a mother in all of us!!!
i can practically FEEL rollin's excitement in those pictures! what an excited kid. it's possible he was as excited to start school as camilla was. she loves it so much. i'm looking forward to hearing about how homeschooling goes. what a commitment but like you said, they are growing up and what a treasure to have at least one year where they are home again with you all day. now that camilla is going to preschool 3 times a week i can see what you mean by not wanting to be constrained by the school calendar- i already feel constrained!!! :)
Post a Comment