Monday, August 8, 2011

a garden bridal shower

We had a bridal shower here last week for Ali Fox. Lisa and Carrie (Ali's sister) put this shower together in record time and it turned out beautifully. Lisa's kitchen is being redone so we had the shower over here. I didn't get any really great pictures because we were pretty busy, but it was a beautiful day and all the details were gorgeous and the food delicious, of course. Sela, Nina, and Sam had fun being servers. My only contribution was the setting but Lisa and Carrie (and Dave!) hit a home-run with this lovely party!


Photobucket

Photobucket
Ali and her grandmother. Both adorable.

Photobucket

Photobucket
My favorite new (to me) food idea from their menu was the tiny grilled cheeses on skewers over the tomato soup. Isn't that cute?! I stole this picture from Carrie because  these were gone in a flash!

Photobucket
The sister-in-law made this garland. It was darling and only took her 15 hours ;)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Extra soda is one of the perks for the "staff."

Photobucket
I guess the servers are off duty.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

What a lovely setting for a bridal shower! The pictures are amazing. I'm thinking Adam and I might get married again so I can have a shower in your garden. :) The huckleberry buckle looks divine, and is fun to say...Huckleberry Buckle. And thanks for posting the chicken salad recipe...oh yum!