I met each of these lovely women about ten years ago in a class we all took after we had our first babies. We try and reconnect once a year and Colleen, who has moved several times, is often the catalyst that brings us all together with her visits back to the area. Everyone in the group has two children except Colleen and I. Colleen, first on the left, has 5 boys. I snagged this photo from her blog after our reunion dinner on Thursday night:) Thanks, Colleen!
2001
10 month old babies (give or take)
All of us in Dec 2005. And I'm pregnant with Rollin.
Sometime in 2003 I think.
There were many a pumpkin patch outings in the first few years...until siblings came and then we gave up!
Lots of park days filled our first summers together.
And lots of uncomfortable Halloween costumes
Endless photo-ops
Kristina, Tricia and I each have 2 girls. Here are Kristina's girls, Isabella and Annalise.
The originals plus their little sisters
Colleen's firstborn, Zach, and Sela
Seems like just yesterday we started on this motherhood adventure!
2 comments:
What a cool thing that you've stayed in touch. Great pictures of little Sela!
Sela was such an adorable little baby and toddler. It brought back such sweet and tender memories. I feel a little melancholy as I can't believe the years are flying by so quickly and I only see my girls and their babies a couple of times each year.
Post a Comment