Wednesday, May 19, 2010

funny

Oh how I love these pictures... they capture the girls just as they are right now. I can almost hear Nina's laugh. It's one of the things we love most about her. And the sparkle in Sela's big eyes. I don't know if these girls realize how special it is to have a sister, but someday they will. I'm thinking of hanging these pictures in their room so when they are upset with each other, they can always remember their good fortune in having a best friend for life.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Colleen said...

Wonderful, beautiful treasures! What amazing photos! And yes, they are so blessed to have each other; I know I feel that way about my sis.

Amber Marie said...

what gorgeous photos of the girls! and yes, they are very lucky to have a sister. if they ever doubt it they can call their aunt who never had one and i will tell them a story so sad they will run to kiss their sister! :)

Erin said...

Those are priceless. I don't know how you can't look at those and not smile! Great idea to hang them in their room.

When I found out I was pregnant with Naomi, I so desperately wanted it to be a sister for Moriah. Lucky gals!

Love ya :)

Dee Ann said...

Those pictures are priceless. They made me cry. They took me back to when you and Erin were their age and in Fredericksburg playing in your room, on the trampolene and all around the property. To hear them laughing together is truly a blessing to any mother's ears. They are growing up much too fast, Ashley. If only time could stand still for a while. Capturing moments like those will only grow more precious and priceless as time goes by.

the Geoff Davis said...

How did you capture them so naturally?! Whenever I pull out my camera the girls stop in their tracks and give a total head-cranked pose. I love the candidness of this moment. I love the idea of them hanging in their room!