We see several geese families on our Thursday morning walks along the rivertrail. The baby geese are so cute and Rollin has a hard time approaching them slowly. When he is around, somehow all ducks and geese decide it's time for a swim.
I am sure our Rollin has a hard time containing his energetic, bouyant nature when it comes to the challenge of catching a duck or duckling!! How much fun, though, just to watch them and I'm sure to see Rollin's whole countenance light up at the possiblity.
Those babies are so cute and the last picture of Rollin is so great. We only moved two blocks- we can't leave West Seattle! But we still need to get together! PS Those sister shots are PRICELESS.
4 comments:
I am sure our Rollin has a hard time containing his energetic, bouyant nature when it comes to the challenge of catching a duck or duckling!! How much fun, though, just to watch them and I'm sure to see Rollin's whole countenance light up at the possiblity.
Those babies are so cute and the last picture of Rollin is so great.
We only moved two blocks- we can't leave West Seattle! But we still need to get together!
PS Those sister shots are PRICELESS.
cute!!!
So fun! Great pictures! We have no water here, so no ducks/geese. I miss ducks!
Post a Comment