Zig discovered this artist when he was visiting a gallery in Seattle. I looked up her work and wrote down a dozen pieces from her online gallery that I loved. We had some of our favorites brought to the house and this one below was an instant and very mutual, "Yes!" We had two other smaller pieces commissioned for the opposite wall in the room. They arrived last week and we loved them as well. It's amazing how much the right piece of art can energize a space. I'm not sure what I'll end up doing for bedding or for a window covering, but I wanted to show Mom the two smaller pieces from Flora. I kind of want this to be my room now :) What do you think?
You say this is the guest room? I want to come and visit you! JK as the kids say! It is so alive and I like the bed as is, even the windows look great without dressing. Vibrant. Enjoyed your Christmas blogs. Annette T.
Love it Ash!! Very bright and fun, looks like it could be in Domino :) I would definitely keep the bedding and i would leave the window naked. (that duvet just keeps on giving!! If they still carried it I would get one, I love it every time I see it!) Love, love, love it!!!!
Wow, amazing art. Thanks so much for sharing. I checked out her website and you can hire her to paint a live picture at your wedding. Love love love that idea!
7 comments:
You say this is the guest room? I want to come and visit you! JK as the kids say! It is so alive and I like the bed as is, even the windows look great without dressing. Vibrant. Enjoyed your Christmas blogs. Annette T.
WOW!! Love all of it including the bedding! Something simple on the window, if anything!
Love it Ash!! Very bright and fun, looks like it could be in Domino :)
I would definitely keep the bedding and i would leave the window naked. (that duvet just keeps on giving!! If they still carried it I would get one, I love it every time I see it!)
Love, love, love it!!!!
very beautiful. i agree that the bedding you have in there now looks really great. so gorgeous! i LOVE the colors in those paintings.
What great colors, Ash! It was fun to catch up on your Christmas posts. Sounds like a great, mellow couple weeks. Happy New Year!
Wow, amazing art. Thanks so much for sharing. I checked out her website and you can hire her to paint a live picture at your wedding. Love love love that idea!
gorgeous. you guys have the BEST eye for good art. could you find some for my drab, art-lacking home?? :)
Post a Comment