Monday night we went to the Seattle Symphony to see A Festival of Lessons and Carols. The story of Christ's birth was told through readings of scripture, performances by the symphony, the Northwest Boy choir, and a small girl choir called Vocal Point. The Boy choir was amazing. When the younger boys in the choir sang, they sounded like angels. After each number by the choir, the audience joined the choir in singing traditional Christmas songs. I loved it and it was a wonderful way to really feel the Spirit of the season.


3 comments:
fun! wish I could have been there. I am still preoccupied with finding glitter nail polish, pink dress (that is not hideous) and a my little pony. It was much easier last year when she didn't really have a list :) Love you
fun!!! you guys sure have done some fun things to celebrate! i love it! happy holidays:)
I love to see you and Zig enjoying one another and the kiddies together. Paints a beautiful picture of family life and what it is all about!! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment