It's been a long wait for these anxious little kiddoes. About 16 months or so. But Ben and Eric worked like crazy to get the treehouse ready this week and Saturday afternoon the big moment arrived. No one has been allowed up since the beginning so all the kids have seen has been from below which has totally added to the magic and anticipation. I think they must have asked Eric a hundred times on Friday "is it done yet?" Zig spent a few hours Saturday morning adding some fun touches to the inside. And then we gathered the kids along with Sophia, Emma, and Sydney and led them up to their new little getaway in the trees. I don't know what I enjoyed more, watching Zig beam as they explored their new space or the looks on the kids faces. What a memorable day! The videographer had some difficulties so you might get a little motion sick watching this :)
spaghetti aglio e olio
2 days ago
2 comments:
Post (or bring!) some pictures of the treehouse! I'm anxious to see the details! We get to see you tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dang blogger...I uploaded a video and just noticed it's not here. I'll keep working on it!
Post a Comment