Saturday, May 30, 2009

This looks like a good spot

Yesterday I turned the corner to find Nina and Rollin enjoying their books and a little bit of the morning sun. Is it summer yet? We are counting down over here at the Serafin abode!





5 comments:

Dee Ann said...

How cute is that!! Gotta hand it to them for reading their books so early in the morning!!! Love their little feet!!

Wendy said...

we are counting down, too. This weather is really putting me in the mood for lazy summer day!

Matt, Kistine, and Alexa Uffens said...

I have been waiting to see that little guy...Evan...love the name! Do you take the pictures of all your yummy food? Where do you grocery shop? Maybe the items that are "a little harder to find" you could post where you find them.?. You look great...and I'm still up to watching the kids soo you can get a nap...I know you want one!

Erin said...

That is really sweet. Wow, you have posted a ton! Love all the pics and can't wait to nibble little Evan, what a cutie :) love ya!

Colleen said...

I'd like to sit there with a good book too. You guys are having such great weather! I hope it sticks around for our visit next month!