Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Rollin's new ride....

I started kindly mentioning (not nagging, yet!) to Zig that it might be nice to set the trampoline up for the summer. It's been sitting around for almost 2 years...mainly because we thought we were going to put it in the ground, but we decided not to. Too much work, too wet, etc. Rollin needs something to do when the girls are off in their own world with Sophia and Emma building caterpillar rescue facilities and such.

Zig took Rollin with him on a few errands Monday afternoon and guess who came home with a new bike?! His other free one from the side of the road was kind of a piece of junk, imagine that. He liked it but it was pretty unstable. He loves this new bike but he goes way too fast! Anyway, I guess Zig thought this might buy him some time to delay putting up the tramp. Nice try, honey!




3 comments:

Amber Marie said...

Go Rollin go! :) The pictures of Sela and Evan are so sweet and remind of myself with my baby brothers at that age.

The pictures of your house kill me! So beautiful, bright and the windows all open ahhhh :) Do you remember the etsy seller that you got those pillows from? Ryan isn't being helpful with finding pillows for the couch so I might just get some and see if he notices ;)

Glad you had a nice, peaceful weekend. I am sure there will be more in a row as you all continue to get into a *new* routine.

Dee Ann said...

I'm happy for Rollie Boo. He's such a sweet and gregarious little fellow and needs a nice detraction to keep him feeling important and occupied with the new arrangement!!! Way to go Rollin!!

Colleen said...

Boys need a good bike! Ours are on theirs, or their scooters or rollerblades constantly! I am glad Rollin enjoys his. And Evan is starting to look so chubby, can it be that it has actually been long enough for him to get chub?! I love the fun you had on Memorial day weekend. The things Nina and Sela do sound so much like things my sister and I used to do, like make pussy willow villages out of rocks, sticks and leaves. So fun!