I love watching my babies sleep. In a matter of just a few minutes, there are dozens of little grimaces and facial expressions. Quick smiles and tiny groans. And maybe a yawn if we're lucky. I could watch and smell this little baby all day.
What precious pictures! I love the sleepy snuggles of babyhood. I am definitely considering switching to a midwife ever since reading your birth story. I don't even know where to begin, but I think it may make me feel braver about the natural delivery which just thinking about makes me nervous. But so does thinking about an epidural!! You are such an amazing laborer. I was fine last time until transition/pushing which went quickly, but not quickly enough! How do you work through that without feeling like you can't do it?
6 comments:
What precious pictures! I love the sleepy snuggles of babyhood. I am definitely considering switching to a midwife ever since reading your birth story. I don't even know where to begin, but I think it may make me feel braver about the natural delivery which just thinking about makes me nervous. But so does thinking about an epidural!! You are such an amazing laborer. I was fine last time until transition/pushing which went quickly, but not quickly enough! How do you work through that without feeling like you can't do it?
What a cute chunky monkey! :)
Those pictures are adorable. Especially him with Nina. So sweet!
What a sweetie pie. I love these pics too. Any names yet?
What a little looker! SO sweet, my favorite is the stretching! And that tiny chubby face...awe!
Ashley & Zig: Congratulations! He's adorable! Glad to hear all is well in WA.
Post a Comment