Look at cute Nina with her bright little eyes! Does the little babe (Evan?) look like Sela as a baby? I wish I could borrow him for a few days...and then I would be ready to give him back and get a good night's sleep. :)
I hope you enjoyed the Sadie pictures. My parents really are considering giving her away. The two boys left in the house are teenagers now and have little interest in taking care of the family dog! But with Camilla's new attachment that my make things a little harder...
8 comments:
Does "He" have a name? Well besides wonderful, beautiful, and blessing?
Look at cute Nina with her bright little eyes! Does the little babe (Evan?) look like Sela as a baby? I wish I could borrow him for a few days...and then I would be ready to give him back and get a good night's sleep. :)
I love those first baths too! What peace.
Ah, I wish I could reach out and grab him! What a little cutie. Nothing quite like it :)
So sweet.
I hope you enjoyed the Sadie pictures. My parents really are considering giving her away. The two boys left in the house are teenagers now and have little interest in taking care of the family dog! But with Camilla's new attachment that my make things a little harder...
This is precious. I love bathing with baby. Savanna always bathed with me.
Awe. Must try this bathing method next time. What a crack-up Nina is!
Awe. Must try this bathing method next time. What a crack-up Nina is!
Post a Comment