Monday, October 20, 2008

BOO!

So some very brave people snuck into our yard last night to deliver some goodies...we are pretty sure it was the triplets who live behind us, but Kona was going crazy barking. The girls were not deterred...they know Kona, but still, I'd be afraid of that bark at night. Anyway, they left some fun treats for the kids and we got a chance to do some sneaking around ourselves this evening. We had some close calls, and Nina was so afraid of being caught she wouldn't get out of the car till I carried her on the last one. That was a sight...me running down the street with Nina in my arms. But, it was fun and we got our hearts beating!

3 comments:

Amber Marie said...

how fun! we use to do that on sunday evenings throughout the year. we had some weird name too that we left on the package. but it was so fun as siblings to get our adrenaline going as we rang the doorbell and ran.

Dee Ann said...

Too funny. I can see you and Sela having a ball and then there's little Nina (God bless her!)

the Geoff Davis said...

You are a good sport! I dreaded the BOO sign, and somehow never got around to passing the BOO along.