Sunday, June 19, 2011

more garden

Photobucket
There are hundreds of bees buzzing around the raspberry plants. I won't even walk down the pathways right now, but these guys have no fear.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Evan standing in between the raspberry bushes and strawberry patch

Photobucket
The bushes are loaded with strawberries, more than ever before.

Photobucket
Zig got the fencing all ready for the sugar snap peas. They grow so quickly and need something to climb.

Photobucket

Photobucket
I picked a few pints of strawberries, but they disappeared. I think I found my culprit.

2 comments:

Amber Marie said...

oh ashley. i know you have to endure many, many months of rain but seriously? you live in the garden of eden!!! i feel like i am in the dark and dreary and dry and HOT wilderness! ;) Looks like you are going to have a LOT of berries coming your way very soon. yummmmm

(even ryan saw the pictures and said, "want to move there?)

Dee Ann said...

Looks like the kiddoes are ready to gleen the raspberry and strawberry patches!! Sounds like a bumper crop is on the horizon!!