Now that it's summer, the only time I see all four kids (relatively) clean is for the three hours we attend church. And I say relatively because we go at 1pm, so there's a lot of time in the morning to cancel out the scrub down they receive on Saturday night! Oh well, I love summer and I love seeing their clothes covered in dirt and berry stains and popsicles. Because they're kids and it's summer and the more dirt, the more fun!
Evan is often the messiest of them all.
2 comments:
SO CUTE! what a fun picture!
Those art lessons look amazing, wow what a fabulous find! and the breakfast is now in my recipe book. I've been needing some breakfast recipes. Very sadly, we are big cold cereal eaters here. I keep trying to break us out of it though and maybe this will do the trick!
love the foot picture! And that salad looks awesome!!!! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment