Suzanne is a super natural mama, peaceful and zen, thoughtful, super crafty and kind. It was so much fun to celebrate with her. We had a luncheon while the kids were in school and since most of the women in attendance were through having babies, it was fun to talk all things baby again. Fun to see the cute little girl clothes and blankets and such.
I was horrible at taking pictures and only took a group one after half of the ladies had already left. Oh well, it was a busy day, and a babysitter in this zipcode could not be found so I had little Evan as my sidekick once he woke from his nap. Fortunately I was able to get the lunch served before he woke up. I love cooking for friends and had fun trying a new recipe or two. I made a Creamy Asparagus Leek Soup, Provencal Tomato Olive Gratin, White Bean Rosemary Dip, Herbed Foccacia Bread, Red Cabbage Slaw, and Lavendar Cakes with berries. Michelle made a super yummy Asian Chicken Salad and Chocolate Tort and or friend Jodi brought a spinach salad. Good food and great company. And the cutest pregnant mama around!




2 comments:
the food sounds super yummy! and i LOVE that chandelier above your kitchen table. you have the coolest stuff in your house! yeah for more babies in the world! :)
Fun times. Everything you do is always so tasteful and classy. I bet it was a blast!
Post a Comment