Thursday, April 15, 2010

South Padre Island, Texas

We spent most of the second week at the beach. With so many little ones, the adults were once again, busy and tired, but there were so many fun moments to make it worth our serious sleep deprivation. There was quite a bit of wind so the surf wasn't very pretty and blue, but the weather was great and the water plenty warm. The kids had a total blast and we can't wait for next year!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Jude, Moriah, and Rollin
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Mom, Camilla & Rollin getting nice and warm
Photobucket
Jude was my perfect model all week long
Photobucket
Getting as much beach time as possible before the sun beats down

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Tuckered out
Photobucket
Cade Daniel and Rollin

Photobucket
The kids were dancing to American Idol

Photobucket



Photobucket
"Holdie" and Erin

Photobucket

Photobucket
Lots of fuzzy caterpillars to find
Photobucket

Major windy day

Photobucket

Photobucket
Nina surfing
Photobucket
Sela surfing..thanks Uncle Ryan for all the help!
Photobucket
Sand dunes

Photobucket

Photobucket
Moriah and Camilla

6 comments:

Susan said...

Awesome Awesome pictures!! Love them all. Glad we got to see you guys this trip. Hopefully we can make this a regular thing.

Ketsy said...

Nothing is more joyous than cousins playing. So glad you got to spend time with family!

Erin said...

Cute pics!

the Geoff Davis said...

I LOVE and miss the beach. I can't believe Sela and Nina surfing! Awesome!

Lisa said...

Oh Ashley, I can't wait to be with my family now. You made me so jealous looking at your gorgeous family. I am so happy all went well with the airplane ride! Gosh now TX is not looking to bad to me. :-) But I would need my sisters there as well. Loved ALL the pics and I think I'll steal some of the "traditions" of flour filled eggs etc. Congrats to Sela for getting up on the board--she looks awesome.

Dee Ann said...

Love all of the pictures and the memories that linger ever so sweetly on my mind!! Who would have thought we would have 14 grandchildren by now?! Love it!!